Beauxlim C+D3 Complex is a functional health drink that combined vitamin C, D3, Zinc and Lutein with natural orange and apple juice powder. Vitamin C is a vital vitamin for the immune system while vitamin D3, Zinc and Lutein play their own important roles in boosting the immunity. When combined, they work in concert on activating the body’s immune defence. It’s perfect to be taken daily to keep you and your family healthy!
Mix one sachet into a glass of cold/room temperature water (about 100ml). Stir well and drink after preparation. Take once a day after meal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)(1) What’s so special about Beauxlim C+D3 Complex?
Beauxlim C+D3 Complex has a robust combination of immune-boosting nutrients that includes vitamin C, D3 and Zinc. Studies have proven that these nutrients when taken together can provide synergistic action to optimize the immune function and help to lower the risk of infections .
Definitely! Regular and long-term consumption work better to build a strong immune system. Therefore, taking Beauxlim C+D3 Complex regularly on a long–term basis can help achieve optimal immune-boosting effects.
Yes, as long as it is taken 2 hours before or after any medications or supplements.
(1) Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017 Nov 3;9(11):1211. doi: 10.3390/nu9111211. PMID: 29099763; PMCID: PMC5707683.
(2) InformedHealth.org [Internet]. Cologne, Germany: Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG); 2006-. Common colds: Does vitamin C keep you healthy? [Updated 2020 Oct 8]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279544/
(3) Di Rosa M, Malaguarnera M, Nicoletti F, Malaguarnera L. Vitamin D3: a helpful immuno-modulator. Immunology. 2011 Oct;134(2):123-39. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2567.2011.03482.x. PMID: 21896008; PMCID: PMC3194221.
(4) Martens P-J, Gysemans C, Verstuyf A, Mathieu C. Vitamin D’s Effect on Immune Function. Nutrients. 2020; 12(5):1248. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12051248
(5) Akimbekov NS, Digel I, Sherelkhan DK, Lutfor AB, Razzaque MS. Vitamin D and the Host-Gut Microbiome: A Brief Overview. Acta Histochem Cytochem. 2020 Jun 26;53(3):33-42. doi: 10.1267/ahc.20011. Epub 2020 Jun 16. PMID: 32624628; PMCID: PMC7322162.
(6) Name JJ, Souza ACR, Vasconcelos AR, Prado PS, Pereira CPM. Zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin C: Perspectives for COVID-19 With a Focus on Physical Tissue Barrier Integrity. Front Nutr. 2020 Dec 7;7:606398. doi: 10.3389/fnut.2020.606398. PMID: 33365326; PMCID: PMC7750357.
(7) Read SA, Obeid S, Ahlenstiel C, Ahlenstiel G. The Role of Zinc in Antiviral Immunity. Adv Nutr. 2019 Jul 1;10(4):696-710. doi: 10.1093/advances/nmz013. PMID: 31305906; PMCID: PMC6628855.
(8) Saper RB, Rash R. Zinc: an essential micronutrient. Am Fam Physician. 2009 May 1;79(9):768-72. PMID: 20141096; PMCID: PMC2820120.
(9) Buscemi S, Corleo D, Di Pace F, Petroni ML, Satriano A, Marchesini G. The Effect of Lutein on Eye and Extra-Eye Health. Nutrients. 2018 Sep 18;10(9):1321. doi: 10.3390/nu10091321. PMID: 30231532; PMCID: PMC6164534.
Copyright © 2015 Beauxlim. All Rights Reserved | Herbalceutical (M) Sdn. Bhd. (579929-T)